Sunday, January 2, 2011

Week 17 for a start



Hello,
My name is Betting Joe and I've noticed people are betting on sports more these days. Lots more. Seems like Every other Idiot-Joe-Shmo on the (street)corner is betting. Amongst my friends and family? Huge influx.

So, I've decided to start this blog, as a kind of New Years resolution.

I am going to start betting.


Yea, I know, smart. Right? 


I need your help though.

See, I’m hoping to actually make some money doing this. I need to get a better understanding of sports betting, and that’s where you come in. I’m committing to make this interesting. 5 dollar tickets, 4 tickets a week, Your input. I buy the tickets based on insider info you guys are going to feed me. Call me out on my mistakes. Laugh at my losses. Maybe, just maybe, if i start winning, a prize or two? 



I’ll make a post with my thoughts a day before I purchase my tickets, and then a little post game review. Since this is a Resolution, let’s set some goals together. First milestone, say, 100 followers, I’m raffling off a ticket.


See My first tickets below!



Happy New Year, and Happy gambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment