Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Week In Review

Alright so my first week of betting is done and I'm down 20 bucks. Not surprising as I'm still learning how to bet. One thing I did notice is that the final week of the season is probably not the best time to start betting........many teams play harder then you expect them to even if they're not going to make the playoffs.

The only ticket I had a chance on included the Giants and I had them as a -5. Most of the game they were up by 10 but coming down to the final minutes they won by only 3. This made me lose my ticket and now I'm down some cash. Should I blame the Giants? Probably not...I had 3 other tickets and none of them won either. Just have to make it sound like I know what I'm talking about.

I'm hoping that the first week of the playoffs YOU can give me some input so that maybe just maybe I'll make some cash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment