Monday, January 10, 2011

Lucky Week

What a crazy week in football and for myself. Funny story happened to me this week. I was grabbing gas with a buddy of mine on Thursday night and couldn't resist buying a ticket for this week's NFL playoff madness. I used pro line and of course I messed up my picks. I always hated pro line for being so confusing!!

Turns out this week my messed up picks made a turn for the best. I accidentally picked Seattle to win by 4.....Who would've thought that they'd win, let alone win by 4!!!!

Anyways this is my second week of betting and I'm finally up some cash. this just goes to show how I'll probably do better throwing darts at different teams as opposed to making educated picks. I don't think this rule applies to everyone but so far this looks like my best bet.

Do you have any good sports betting stories like this? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment